Неизлъчвани кадри от VIP къщата
Световната музика във Vbox7
Следвай ме, Сезон 2
Апартамент 404, сезон 3
Най-големите звезди на WWE
Всичко от света на шоубизнеса
Не така, брат!
А на бас
South Korea's health ministry on Wednesday said two more people have died in its Middle East Respiratory Syndrome outbreak and reported 13 new cases, taking the total to 108.
The ministry said the two deaths, both cancer patients, bring the number of fatalities to nine. All of those who died had been suffering serious ailments before they tested positive for the MERS virus.
It said the 13 new cases were all linked to hospitals.
South Korea's infections have all been traced to a man who developed MERS after returning from a trip to the Middle East in early May, and who came into contact with other patients at a hospital before being diagnosed.
The outbreak has caused public alarm with more than 2,200 schools closing or cancelling classes. Around the region some countries have issued advisories against travel to South Korea or stepped up screening of inbound passengers.
В любими на 0 потребителя · Гледания от други сайтове:
Графиката се генерира моля проверете след няколко секунди.