Апартамент 404, сезон 3
А на бас
Неизлъчвани кадри от VIP къщата
Не така, брат!
Следвай ме, Сезон 2
Най-големите звезди на WWE
Health officials have said that a teenager in rural northern Colorado has died from a rare form of plague that he may have contracted from fleas on a dead rodent or other animal. The 16-year-old from the Cherokee Park area, who was not named, died on June 8 but plague was only recently confirmed as the cause, the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment said in a statement. Many people visited the family after his death, before the cause was known, and the youth's relatives were reaching out to all those who came to their home or attended the scattering of his ashes on their property.
В любими на 0 потребителя · Гледания от други сайтове:
Графиката се генерира моля проверете след няколко секунди.